Inspired by the majesty and beauty of the Cathedral of Notre Dame, Paris, France, this is a centerpiece rosary which features the majestic accents of the Cathedral itself.
- Materials: Antique silver plated medals with silver plated components
- Crucifix: A faithful & detailed reproduction of the Pieta at the base of the crucifix which hangs above the altar of the Cathedral, a sculpture by Nicolas Coustou found in the center of the Cathedral.
- Rosary Center: Features the famous entryway architecture of the entrance door to the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris, France, in antique silver plated finish.
- Pater "Our Father/Glory" Beads:9 mm antique silver-plated medals feature the Rose Window of the Cathedral and the image of Notre Dame de Paris on reverse.
- Ave / "Hail Mary" Beads: 9 mm antique silver-plated medals feature the Rose Window of the Cathedral in incredible detail and the image of Notre Dame de Paris on reverse.
Antique silver plated Ghirelli brand plate signifies your rosary is 100% made in Italy with one-of-a-kind Ghirelli craftsmanship.