"These [Glorious] mysteries are the means by which in the soul of a Christian a most clear light is shed upon the good things, hidden to sense, but visible to faith, "which God has prepared for those who love Him." From them we learn that death is not an annihilation which ends all things, but merely a migration and passage from life to life. By them we are taught that the path to Heaven lies open to all men, and as we behold Christ ascending thither, we recall the sweet words of His promise, "I go to prepare a place for you."" -- from "Laetitiae Sanctae", Pope Leo XIII'S Encyclical commending devotion to the Holy Rosary, 1893
"He, the Son of God, reflects on His heavenly Mother the glory, the majesty and the dominion of His kingship, for, having been associated to the King of Martyrs in the ... work of human Redemption as Mother and cooperator, she remains forever associated to Him, with a practically unlimited power, in the distribution of the graces which flow from the Redemption. Jesus is King throughout all eternity by nature and by right of conquest: through Him, with Him, and subordinate to Him, Mary is Queen by grace, by divine relationship, by right of conquest, and by singular choice [of the Father]." -- Pope Pius XII on the Queenship of Mary, Vatican Radio Broadcast, 1946
Our new Glorious Mysteries Rosary -- part of Ghirelli's exclusive and original Mysteries Of The Rosary Collection -- invites prayerful contemplation on the significance of Our Lady's role in the work of our salvation.
Medals in our Glorious Mysteries Rosary present in great depth and detail all five of the Glorious Mysteries:
The Resurrection of Jesus Christ
The Ascension of Jesus into Heaven
The Descent of the Holy Spirit
The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary into Heaven
The Coronation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Queen of Heaven and Earth
The Glorious Mysteries Rosary includes:
* Round 6mm Bohemian Glass beads, in blue color
* Two-tone and two-piece Crucifix in antique silver and antique copper finish
* The Decade components, with each individual Mystery numbered in order, includes a 3D highly detailed image depicting the specific Mystery on one side, and text announcement of the specific Mystery on the reverse side. Also in two-tone and two-piece antique silver and antique copper finish
* High quality components and craftsmanship
* Crucifix Size: 1 1/4" x 3/4"
* Center Medal Size: 3/4" x 3/4"; Other Medal Size: 5/8" x 5/8"
* Durable lock-linking chain
* Double circular ring attachments
* An exclusive Ghirelli design
* Faux leatherette pouch included
* Approximately 22”
* International Guarantee included
* MADE IN ITALY