Inspired by the images in the aftermath of 9/11 in New York City, the Ground Zero Cross is a perfect reproduction of the original, faithful in every detail; scrap of sheet metal hand-painted in silver with cross in bronze metal finish. This dramatic Rosary is presented in a compact pouch and features graphics and words recalling the tragic attack on the Twin Towers on September 11th, 2001 . The brochure includes a detailed explanation of each component of the Rosary, with an introduction by Father Andrew Apostoli.
- Materials: Bronze medals with Silver-plated accents & components
- Crucifix: Original in design, bronze with silver scrap of sheet metal
- Rosary Center: “Jesus triumphantly rising from the grave from the ruins.” The body of Christ is hand-painted in silver color - the ruins of the Towers in bronze.
- Pater "Our Father/Glory" Beads: 8x6 mm bronze Miraculous Medal beads
- Ave / "Hail Mary" Beads: 8x6 mm bronze beads with the initials of the 50 United States of America
- Silver plated Ghirelli brand plate signifies your rosary is 100% made in Italy with one-of-a-kind Ghirelli craftsmanship.