Inspired by the promises of the graces that will be poured out upon those who wear the image of the Miraculous Medal that Our Lady gave to St. Catherine Laboure in France in 1830.
- Materials: Bronze medals with Silver-plated accents & components
- Crucifix: From the inspiration and talent of Ghirelli designers comes a Baroque Crucifix that expresses the devotion to the Miraculous Medal in an original and unique design
- Rosary Center:Splendid, highly dimensional miniature of the Immaculate Conception holding out her hands, symbolic of the Graces she wants to give us, and adorned with rosebuds
- Pater "Our Father/Glory" Beads: 8x6 mm bronze Miraculous Medal beads
- Ave / "Hail Mary" Beads: Alternating Miraculous Medals in 8x6 mm antique silver, antique bronze and antique copper.
Silver plated Ghirelli brand plate signifies your rosary is 100% made in Italy with one-of-a-kind Ghirelli craftsmanship.